Tuesday, August 6, 2013

What Vegans Eat, by Sophia

Our daughter took the I-Pad into the other room and secretly made this video without us knowing.  Ever since she saw me making videos for the blog in the past, she has been interested in making her own videos on our phones/I-Pads.  This is the video that she made today.

She makes us so proud and we could not be more excited that the information we are providing our children is sinking in and becoming part of them and their every day independant choices.  I hope she can be an inspiration to other kids.


2 comments:

  1. PRECIOUS!!! Loved it Sophia!!!! YOU ROCK!!!! Thanks for sharing guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is gonna be a great blogger. I wish her a bright future! Let her make more blog videos on health and fitness.

    Best Regards,
    Lucas Moore
    Mangosteen Juice

    ReplyDelete