Sunday, March 16, 2014

Relaxing Music

I am always in search for music that either relaxes my soul or anything that excites my ears.  Unfortunately, I feel like I have to search through dozens of songs before I find one worthy of a whole listen to and hundreds to find one that respects a repeated listen to.  Then, there are songs like this one that captures an emotion in my mind that I cannot describe.  I recently was searching on YouTube for "green tea music" and this was my search result.  I have played it a few times each evening here at home and I have yet to tire of it. 

I ask that you take a few moments out of your chaotic and stressful day to listen to this song.  I would love to download this song so that the artist would be rewarded for their creation and I would also love to cite the artist but the name is in Chinese so I am unable to identify and provide that person's name for you.  My apologies for this.


Find a comfortable place to sit or lay....close your eyes........and allow your mind to wander wherever this music directs it.      I truly hope that you enjoy this song as much as we do.






No comments:

Post a Comment