Thursday, December 20, 2012

My Thoughts This Morning:

So as I was shovelling this morning, here were my thoughts: 
 
1) How many people who are unaware that they have a heart condition will put much stress on their vascular system while shovelling today and may be at risk for a heart attack,
 
2) How many great acts of kindness will be shared between neighbors, friends and strangers on a snow day like this,
 
3) How many small business owners are stressed out by this storm affecting sales,
 
4) How many elderly people are concerned about how they are going to clear off their sidewalks/driveway, get mail, run errands or get to medical appointments,
 
5) How nice it would be to own a business that generates income even I am not here at work so that I could take a sick day and spend time with the family, 
 
6) Wondering how busy Chiropractor's offices are going to be today and tomorrow,
 
7) Thinking about how one fall on this ice for an elderly person would be the worst event for their health and
 
8) How nice it would have been to have a 2 inch nut and bolt to repair the auger on my snow blower early this morning....I probably had one.....somewhere, but not enough time to find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment