Saturday, March 9, 2013

Ron Finley: A guerilla gardener in South Central LA

This video just motivates me more to create a garden and sharing the whole experience from planting to consuming with my children.  Looks like our family has a new summer project.  I love this video and I hope you do, too.  Please be aware there is mild profanity in the video but the content is worth watching.
 


I love the part where he states, "kids that grow kale, eat kale....kids that grow tomatoes, eat tomatoes".  It is so true that kids that are involved with growing the food, baking/cooking/preparing the food will be more likely to assist you in consuming the resulting product.  

1 comment:

  1. I love 'If you ain't a gardener, you ain't gangster. Get gangster with your shovel." I hope he inspires people to want better for their families!!!

    ReplyDelete