Saturday, March 23, 2013

Vegan blogs & recipes

*Casie Here*
I found some great Vegan Blogs with some wonderful recipes that I can't wait to try! I thought I would share with you!
Vegan Mother Hubbard HERE.
I like that she has photos with almost everything AND all her Toddler meal ideas are very helpful for my kids and school lunches!!!

THIS site at Carrie on Vegan was cool because it has a lot of how to videos that I want to check out. How to make a tofu burger, how to make Almond Milk, etc...

Oh She Glows HERE I like how she has a category of her favorite recipes that her readers have loved. Its nice to know other people have tried it and loved it. Makes it easier to choose what to cook out of everything that looks good.

That should be enough for a good start. I am excited to try a bunch of these out and I will let you know what we thought and how mine turned out too! 
Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment