Monday, December 16, 2013

Isa's Coconut French Toast

*Casie Here*
I made this Coconut French Toast using the recipe from Isa Chandra Moskowitz new vegan cookbook Isa Does It. I make a recipe out of her cookbook ALMOST every single day. Sometimes two times a day!  I LOVE it! 

 This was yummy, yummy! She might not like it if I give all her recipes out that are in her book. But I would definitely recommend purchasing it. I have definitely gotten my use out of it and I have only had it less than a month. I love that there are pictures for almost every recipe and I have most things in the book on hand. 



 And the best part is, she lives in Omaha with her boyfriend. She is originally from NY and met her boyfriend on a vegan cruise. She moved here and I hope one day I bump into her at Whole Foods or Trader Joes!!! Not that I'm a stalker….I just think that would be really cool! She is on her book tour now though, so I may have to wait! :)
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment