Tuesday, June 25, 2013

COMMON QUESTIONS

I often get asked, "Do you work for Walmart?".   
 
- No, I am an independent Doctor of Optometry who chose to locate my practice at Walmart.  We are a private practice doing business within a Walmart, who is my landlord.   I make no income or have any influence on the sales of eyeglasses or contacts on the optical side of the office.  In addition, Walmart does not have any influence on my recommendations or decisions.  
 
 
 
Another question is, "Are the opticians employees of my corporation?". 
 
- No, the opticians (wearing white medical jackets) are employees of Walmart.   Rather, the team members wearing black scrubs are employees of Schlueter Optometric Corporation.
 
 
 
When you have your eye exam completed at our office, you are supporting a small business.
 
For all of you that have supported our practice and referred your friends and family to our practice over the years, we really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment