Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Love

(From Facebook archives april 2012)

I cannot emphasize enough how effortless a marriage/relationship can be when those two people are on "the same page" on practically everything. Thanks, Case, for sharing the same perspectives, especially when it comes to parenting, marriage, priorities, communication, finances and work. 
Also, Case, thank you for seeing my potential years ago as not only a future husband but also as a future father to our children. When I was single, most women never appreciated or discovered the unique interwoven layers of my personality and being. You, on the other hand, appreciated and valued me more than anyone else. I thank you for that. I could not have asked for anything more. Luvs, Pampers and Depends. V
"(Others) saw the crescent, you saw the whole of the moon". -Waterboys. (now, cue the fireworks and horns)

No comments:

Post a Comment