Thursday, September 20, 2012

TRASH!

Stop and think about what you are ordering, cooking and eating.  You have to look past that rush of great taste and imagine what the food you are consuming is doing to your body.   For all that you expect your body to do each day, don't you owe it to yourself to feed your body only the most nutritious of foods?  How can you function, heal and grow at your greatest ability when all you are eating is, well, junk? Do you really think that fried food, fast food and everything junk food is what is allowing your body to function at it's best capacity?  If you think healthy food doesn't taste good or that it won't fill you up, then think again.  I used to have a fear of not filling up during a meal if I ate health.  Not only do I feel full when I eat healthy, but I acquire that full feeling with less calories.

Here are some of my favorite foods that are the bare minimum requirements I incorporate into my meals everyday.  We then add other fruits and vegetables to the mix to provide a variety to our meal plan.  The first grouping is part of my morning smoothie, I take the next grouping to work, I am making a strong attempt to add more water and hot tea and then almost all of our evening meals attract some or all of the last ingredients.  

Strawberries
Blackberries
Blueberries
Bananas
Spinach

Broccoli
Carrots
Tomatoes
Cauliflower
Kale

Water
Green or Black Tea

Garlic
Onions
Black Beans
Garbanzo Beans

Make a change and have a plan for every meal to improve your health.  Stop eating the junk food and fast food.  Make your own meals so you know exactly what is going into your meal and your stomach.


I love this!:

No comments:

Post a Comment