Sunday, February 17, 2013

2nd trip to Cafe Gratitude in Kansas City

*Casie Here*
Today for brunch before we left Kansas City, we went back to Cafe Gratitude (website HERE).
 The game that the founders of Cafe Gratitude created. 
The case where they sell their books, their game and t-shirt.
 More fun water sayings!! LOVE
 I got this gorgeous juice I AM RICH Orange, carrot, lemon & beet juice. I liked mine, but it was sure beety, but the carrot and lemon helped make it palatable.
 Vernon needed some coffee, so he got the I AM LUSCIOUS Hazelnut milk, figs, dates, raw cacao & vanilla bean smoothie and added coffee to it. He said he wouldn't get it again.
I tried something new, the I AM FORTIFIED Sautéed seasonal vegetables & kale, brown rice or quinoa, with the garlic-tahini sauce.
It was good. The sauce was excellent and made the dish. I prefer my veggies chopped up smaller and these were huge chunks. It was good, but I probably wouldn't get this particular dish again next time. 

 Vernon ordered my dish from yesterday. BORING.....try something new!
 We wanted to see what all the hype was about with their desserts. We got the I AM BLISS which is a hazelnut chocolate cream pie. It was really good. Not too rich, but sweet without being too much. 

 We drink a lot of water!!!! : ) hee hee hee
Our game piece that came with our check. We didn't answer this one. We didn't really understand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment