Thursday, February 28, 2013

Exercise

How does exercise get wedged into a packed day?  After I get home, eat evening meal, spend time with the kids, put kids down for bed........clean up the house..........THEN it's time to exercise.   For tonight, it is 4 miles walking on the treadmill with TrekDesk while I pay bills online, check social media/read daily news/respond to emails/blog,  I am currently walking as I read this and I am at a 2.0 m.p.h. pace.  If I am watching television, I can increase my pace to 2.2-2.5 m.p.h..  2.0 m.p.h. seems to be the most comfortable for me to work on the computer.  After my 1-2 hours walking, I will use the elliptical machine for 30 min.  It is nearly impossible to work on the computer while on the elliptical machine, so I either listen to music or watch television while on that.  Then it's down time for 1/2 hour then off to sleep. 
 
Tomorrow night, strength training and cardio. 

I think our nation would be much healthier if we replaced our favorite lounge chair with a treadmillTrekDesk so that we would be exercising while we were watching television or working on the computer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment