Monday, February 11, 2013

Quick Couscous Meal

*Casie*
 When I need a really fast meal that I know the kids will like, I usually go for couscous. It cooks up very fast (like 5 minutes). There are lots of different flavors. I buy this from Walmart. We like all the different kinds.
 When I need some protein, we always have some Seitan in the fridge. It come cubed, but I chop it up even smaller.

 I chopped up some onions & sauteed them.
I chopped up some fresh mushrooms.
 Mixed them up together and heated through.
 I mixed the couscous with the rest and added some frozen peas, just for some veggies. I wanted to clarify I didn't add any seasoning. No salt and pepper, no other seasoning, nothing. The flavoring that comes with the couscous is enough. 
Yumm, yumm! 

No comments:

Post a Comment