Tuesday, January 22, 2013

So far....

 
 
 
 Picture of us (above) just prior to converting to our plant-based dietary lifestyle.  At that time, I was about 358 lbs., wore a 3XLT shirt and size 48 waist pants.  My wedding ring could be worn on my ring finger and my watch was tight fitting.

Below is another not-so flattering picture of me from that time.  Had I known I was going to have my picture taken, I would have at least tried to suck in my gut a bit.  : )



So, where are we now?  I am down to 295lbs, size XLT shirt and my size 42 waist pants are fitting loose.  My wedding ring no longer stays on the ring finger, rather, I have to wear it on my middle finger.  I had to go in to the jeweler today to have links taken out of my watch because my wrists have lost weight, too.

So, what are my realistic goals?  240lbs and size 38 waist.  By then, I will need some more links out of my watch and I will be wearing my wedding ring on my thumb.  : )

How am I going to accomplish my goals?  By continuing to work out regularly/daily, drinking water/green tea, maintaining proper hours of sleep, taking time out for myself and maintaining a vegan lifestyle. 

This is just too easy.   Eating good, feeling great and being healthy all while losing weight.  Do I miss my old menu items.  NOPE.  I eat a greater diversity of nutritious foods with more intense flavors now than I did ever before.

Below is picture of Casie and I from last week when we went to see "The Life of Pi":



If we can do it, so can you.   Start your plant-strong lifestyle TODAY!!!

1 comment: