Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Veggie Pasta

*Casie Here*
I don't really know what to name this dish. We make it quite often (or a version of it) because my kids LOVE pasta with sauce. Seriously, LOVE it...like they will eat 3 bowls of it (even the little one). We just load it up with vegetables and protein though! Hee hee hee

 I started this one with chopped onion, zuchini and mushrooms. I sauteed it all with a tiny bit of olive oil and threw in some Italian seasoning and garlic powder. I added in some tempeh with flax (below) and warmed that through.

 I added the noodles once they were cooked and put it all together with some spaghetti sauce and a little bit of pesto sauce. I had some fresh basil, so I chopped it up and threw that on top too! It was delicious!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment